Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
A candidate for this exam must be familiar with both Azure administration and development and must be expert in at least one of these areas.
- Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
- Manage source control (10-15%)
- Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
- Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
Being a DevOps Engineer on the Microsoft platform is a trending role that encompasses managing development teams, managing source code, automating builds, tests, packaging,...
Exam AZ-400: Skills Outline