About Azure InfoHub
What Azure InfoHub is
- A little personal development project by a Microsoft employee (as such, there are no implicit or explicit obligations related to it)
A resource of publicly available content about Azure (you won’t find any content there that is not available somewhere else). You will find per service...
- Links to official homepage, SLAs, limits, pricing
- Short overview
- Getting started link lists (how to start with using the service)
- Full content map of the official documentation with links to the documentation
- Links to videos (on Channel9 and YouTube), online-trainings, tools and StackOverflow questions
- A link-network between content sources (feeds, Azure doc, Stackoverflow, Youtube etc.) and output channels (the website itself, its RSS-feed-capabilities etc.)
What Azure InfoHub is NOT
- It is not an official Microsoft resource.
- It does not contain any content only available there, it only references to other content.
- It is not a way to “steal” web traffic from other Azure-content-source (it’s the opposite: it’s an attempt to direct traffic to these sources and make content visible/findable on a per-service-basis)
- It does not have any hard SLAs.